So today is a great day, I am home having a SNOW DAY! I feel like a little kid, so excited to not have to get dressed and travel to work haha. The weather here in NYC/Hudson Valley has been crazy. Yesterday was 60 degrees and then today there are blizzard and storm warnings in and around the area! I normally commute a while to work, almost 2 hours each way, so with the weather being so nasty right now I am sure it would take me closer to 3 hours…So I opted to not travel out and stay home.
Anyone else home for a snow day?!
So I know in my last post I mentioned my hubby and I have started the home buying process! It really has been a very new, exciting and nerve racking experience thus far. As long as all keeps running smooth we should be moving into our new home in July! So with that said I have of course been dreaming up each room and how I will decorate. We also are moving from an apartment so there are a few items that we do not own now that we will need to get. I have been filling up a cart on Wayfair (I know, a little premature, but I cannot contain my excitement!) and I thought I would make a post on some items we plan on getting or things I just love.
Is anyone else obsessed with Wayfair like me?? You can get anything you can think of and really furnish your entire home all on one site!
- I love white and this table just jumped out to me. I would love to pair this table with chairs like the one I included in this post. We love to entertain so having a table that can fit 8+ people is a huge plus and this table is extendable. I also love the distressed finish!
- The chairs are exactly what I would love to have for my dining room. I love how they are a neutral color and would be comfortable for an everyday kitchen chair as well.
- I just love this nightstand for our master bedroom. I love the lines, the fact it is white and also has a drawer. It looks large enough to have a light on it as well which i really like to have next to the bed. I plan on doing one on each side.
- THIS BED. I just love it. Again, the distressed look is amazing and I love that its natural wood but also has white on it. I was originally looking for an all white bed but did not seem to like many that I came across. This is one that I think would go great in our new bedroom and with those nightstands!
- I love the look of new rugs that have that distressed worn-in look. I think this rug would be a nice addition to our bedroom. Again, its more neutral but I love that it still has pretty blues in it.
- I love this sofa for a couple of reasons. I love the blue velvet and I love that this is a pull out bed. This would be perfect in my office/glam room I plan on having. We want each bedroom to be able to sleep people, again since we like to entertain, but I did not want an actual bed in each room. So this is perfect.
- This ottoman is just awesome. It comes in a ton of different colors and would be perfect in my glam room or even in the living room.
Any new items from Wayfair that you have been eyeing?!